INDIVIDUAL CLASSES OR SMALL GROUPS (2 – 4 PEOPLE)
Classes for people at every level (including beginners) who want to develop their yoga practice in an individual mode, so that the student:
- receives more attention from the teacher
- receives more tips pertaining to him directly
- has space to learn about himself, his body, his own strengths and limitations
- has the ability to polish the individual nature of the practice
- has the ability to do more efficient work because the classes are more focused
- the knowledge of yoga taught in this way is better integrated and allows to continue independent practice
Individual classes are also intended for people with health problems, injuries (accidents, sports injuries, long-term ailments) and for people who are prevented from starting their apprenticeship in a larger group. Taking into account the restrictions resulting from the disease, I adapt Ashtanga’s practice to a given student so as to strengthen the body – which gives us the basis for further work and builds the foundation of health.
Interested? Please contact:
Warsaw, Wołomin. Other cities – on dates when I run workshops there.